Messaging Services: SMS, Live Chat, & Email Marketing
- 2 week setup.
- Everything you need $70–$700/month.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
When running a small business, especially a startup, it can be quite challenging to effectively move visitors along the sales funnel from their first impression to repeat customer status. Folks invest their time in creating content or invest in outsourcing to copywriters, or perhaps hire an agency to get them started. But often they forget that helping visitors to continuously and positively engage with that content is not an automatic result.
Nonetheless, it is a process that can be automated once the hard work has been done to create a solid funnel with well-planned interaction points laid out that not only help you develop leads but establish a lasting relationship with those most likely to become your ideal customers. After all, why waste time trying to convert people who just want freebies or are actually not interested in your product or service at all to begin with?
What are Messaging Services?
At Woodruff Multimedia, we offer several related services as a bundle that go well together, including SMS, live chat, & email marketing. Live chat and SMS are pretty obvious choices for most small businesses, but email marketing is also worth including since it has been around longer and can have many advantages for small businesses trying to scale their online marketing efforts.
Marketing automation is another term for email marketing, but only when using a tool that automates the process based on your typical customers’ ideal touch points and user journey. That’s why there are so many platforms out there these days that offer not only email, but a CRM, live chat, SMS, and several other features. But how can you tell which platform to go with when they all seem to offer the same things?
You’d be surprised how many platforms small businesses will try before realizing that none of them offer a magic pill that will automatically give them success. This is because you can’t just optimize your tools without having an effective communications strategy in place. This is why it is so important to have an online marketing concierge to guide you to the best tools and processes for your unique business needs.
There are some great benefits to trying to increase your visitor engagement through our messaging services. Here is a brief list:
- SMS (short messaging service) or Text Messaging:
- Consumer-preferred Communications: Consumers love to text, and we see that trend only increasing. SMS is a highly effective way to reach your target audience with your campaign.
- Easily Manage Compliance: If you are sending text messages in the US, we will help you comply with legal requirements.
- Respond Immediately: When prospects respond to your SMS campaign, you can reply with the info they need to help answer their question or otherwise help them become a customer.
- Live Chat:
- Natural Conversations: Visitors are less likely than ever to fill out a form to get info about your services. Instead, speak to them like you would if they came into your office or store.
- Timely Communications: Answer questions at the precise moment when visitors are confused or frustrated with our exit-intent chat technology.
- Multi-channel Chat: Talk to prospects and visitors from multiple platforms (website chat widget, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp).
- Visitor Notification: Find out when visitors arrive on your website so you can send them a pre-emptive chat invitation. This is most useful for low traffic, high sales value websites.
- Email Marketing/Marketing Automation:
- Affordable: Email marketing is more cost effective than traditional bulk mailing and other print marketing.
- Targeted: Only send emails to people you know are interested in your industry, products, services, or company.
- Effective: Personalized marketing communications perform better because they show prospective customers that you know them and care about their needs.
- Measurable: Get a clear understanding of how your campaigns are performing.
- Build Authority: Sharing helpful information with your prospective customers establishes you as an expert in your field.
- Stay Top of Mind: Timely communications are the best way to remind your prospects about the value you offer.
Seedling – $70/mo.
- Best for start-ups, mom-and-pop shops, and other small businesses looking to start growing with messaging
- 300 emails per day
- 3 customized templates
- Transactional emails
- Website live chat & chat bots
- SMS & WhatsApp campaigns
Established – $325/mo.
- Best for medium-sized businesses and established small ventures
- From 20K emails per month
- 10 customized templates
- No daily sending limit
- Save time & money with marketing automation
- Send time optimization
Scalable – $700/mo.
- Best for large companies or businesses with large budgets
- Enterprise grade security
- Organize campaigns into sub-accounts
- B2B campaign optimization
- Unlimited customized templates
- A/B testing
Included in All Messaging Plans:
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Detailed reporting
- Customized email templates
- Personalized messages
- Offers targeted to your funnel
- Expert calls to action
- Monthly campaign optimizations
- Monthly reporting calls
How We Do SMS, Live Chat, & Email Marketing
We strive to combine excellent quality service with efficiency and speed. We don’t claim to have a secret sauce that no one else can provide, just hard work doing things most people really don’t enjoy, making sure your prospective customers have a great experience.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Initial call to discuss your needs and wants and a good meeting time/place.
- In-person discovery meeting where we go over your custom proposal.
- Project kickoff and account setup with weekly recap emails.
- Project launch and all phases of program setup complete within 2 weeks.
- Data recording and monthly strategy calls to review results and plan ahead.
- Celebrate your messaging success!