Get a Website that Generates Revenue for Your Business
- A solid foundation to start your online marketing.
- Custom design and functionality.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Many small business owners seem to believe they have to start really small with their first website or else spend more money than they can afford to become productive online. While starting small can help save money, it doesn’t have to be ineffective.
By focusing on the one or two most high value products or services your business offers, you can save time and money and yet still get focused traffic, engaged visitors, and targeted leads.
What Is a Small Business Website?
A small business website is basically a website like any other, but when we create it, we already have certain common features and design conventions in mind that will help speed up the process. This small business advantage saves time and money compared to what most people call “custom website development.”
By using an industry leading, fast as lightning, general purpose WordPress theme and a handful of plugins, your small business website can be unique without breaking the bank. We offer this service because we believe it will help your business grow and avoid the need for a new website every two or three years.
We don’t just install a free theme and plugins and leave the configuring up to you. Based on our experience and past results for small businesses, we provide access to premium software and set everything up for you in the best way possible, which would take the average businessperson years of research to replicate. We do all this to help you focus on what you’re good at: serving your customers and running your business.
There are some great benefits to building a new website specific to your need. We wrote a whole blog article on the benefits of small business websites over custom websites, in case you’d like to learn more:
- Proven Value: Your design will be based on proven design conventions to deliver business value without the need for extensive testing, while still representing you brand with custom colors, fonts, and images like icons and logos.
- Price: Reduced overall cost is one factor that most businesses will identify easily. It’s not hard to compare $3K for a site guaranteed to achieve your goals and $10K for a custom site that may not meet your needs anyway.
- Personalized Experience: We offer a hands-on experience tailored to your specific needs, from design choices and features to showing you how to edit your content and layout in the admin section of your site.
- Full Control: Unlike Wix and Square Space, a small business website on WordPress is not locked down to a limited number of controls. It’s open and flexible for you to change however you like, but we also know the best practices that keep your website from taking on technical debt in the process that can damage your website’s performance in the long run.
- Expert Support: We offer website support as part of your hosting service so that you can save even more time and be hands-off when it comes to updating info on your website. This covers more than just maintenance and software updates.
- Easily Self-managed: All our websites are designed on the backend to be just as easy to manage as they are to use on the front end. That means your admin section will be streamlined for you or your staff to use with ease, because we remove unnecessary distractions and potentially dangerous settings. We provide an admin account so you can dig in to those if needed.
How We Do Revenue Generating Websites
Here at Woodruff Multimedia, we treat you like a member of our family to help you discover the value you deserve while still saving you time and money.
We are able to use AI to get ideas for your content or generate your content for you to a degree, but it must be reviewed by an expert or enthusiast to pass Google’s self assessment guidelines for helpful content. We can work with you to find other ways to reduce costs if you prefer not to use AI generated content and your budget is limited, which may include providing instructions and ideas to you or your staff to carry out easier tasks, working with freelancers/trainees, or providing Woodruff Multimedia with testimonials and word-of-mouth referrals.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Initial 15-minute phone call to discuss our solutions and how they meet your unique needs and a good meeting time/place.
- In-person or virtual discovery meeting where we go over your custom proposal.
- $1,500 paid up front to start the project. Another $1,500 after 30 days of work is completed.
- Project kickoff and weekly emails reporting work completed.
- Website design, development, revisions, and launch within 2 months.
- Celebrate your website success!
- Where to Meet & Discuss:
- Live, in-person meeting at a coffee shop or your place of business.
- Video call using Google Meet or FaceTime.
- Over the phone discovery call.
- Branding & Design:
- We can work from your existing style guide, colors, fonts, etc. or ask some easy questions to derive a simple starting point for your design.
- We are able to incorporate your existing logos, photos, and icons or generate new ones as needed from templates.
- We collaborate well with third party designers and can provide a quote if you want custom design elements.
- Functionality & Development Options:
- Standard WordPress content types only: pages, posts, users, media, etc. (included).
- Plugins configured for marketing integrations, e-commerce, live chat, etc.
- Extending plugins for unique implementations of free, open-source software.
- Custom plugins for options pages to manage business data without code.
- We collaborate well with third party developers to deliver advanced functionality and integrations as needed.
- Content & SEO:
- During our initial discussion, we’ll get to talk about what amounts and kinds of written content and images your website will need to accomplish your goals.
- Our team will interview your experts and develop search engine friendly content to meet the needs of your target audience and demonstrate your unique value.
- We work well with third party copywriters if you have specific needs that are beyond the scope of our capabilities.
- Unlimited Edits After Launch:
- We offer an optional monthly service plan to save you time keeping your website content up to date, with unlimited edits for one low monthly price (see our website content support service page for details).
- We can edit the websites we build faster and more easily than anyone, so your edits will get done quickly and efficiently without a hassle by people you trust.
- You are free to manage your website content yourself or have a staff member take care of updates. It will be easy to work with and to keep up to date.
- Fully managed by us means we handle software maintenance and updates, provide 24/7 priority phone, text, or email support, and we also guarantee your satisfaction. See below for web hosting pricing options.
- Self-managed through your preferred hosting solution, or on one of our recommended hosting platforms. We just need an account with developer access to build your site.
- Third party hosted means you can work with another developer to host your website and we will hand off the files when it is finished.
- 1 month build time.
- Flexible review time allowance.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
Read more.We guarantee your satisfaction on all of our products and services. This means that if our work for you doesn’t adequately accomplish the goals we outline together for your campaign, we will improve the performance until you are satisfied with the results. Achieving your goals is our main focus, so we don’t settle for mediocre.
Website Hosting + Maintenance Pricing Options
Seedling – $49/mo.
- Best for start-ups, mom-and-pop shops, and other small businesses looking to start growing with a new website
- Industry leading website hosting
- Up to 2.5k visitors/month
- Expert priority support
- 2GB of web storage
- Professional email
Established – $99/mo.
- Best for medium-sized businesses and established small ventures
- Best in class e-commerce website hosting
- Up to 40K visitors/month
- 24/7 expert phone support
- 4GB of web storage
- Private DNS
Scalable – $249/mo.
- Best for large companies or businesses with large budgets
- Concierge style enterprise cloud website hosting
- Up to 5TB data transfer
- Fully hands free, configured and managed by us
- 20GB of web storage (SSD)
Included in All Website Hosting Plans:
- Unmetered traffic
- Free CDN
- Free migration of existing websites
- Free business email
- Free email migration
- Enhanced security
- WordPress, theme, and plugin updates
- Out-of-the-box caching
- Free SSL
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Daily backups
- Add collaborators