Examples of Our Website and Landing Page Work
We’ve built dozens of websites, optimized content for SEO, and corrected landing pages’ conversion strategy to produce results for small businesses, non-profits, and agencies.
Types of Projects Shared Below
Our experience ranges from building websites and optimizing content for search engines, to analyzing tried and true website designs for hidden conversion problems that dramatically improve the bottom line for clients when fixed. The lessons we’ve learned are often repeatable across industries, which means that you can safely expect similar results. If you’re looking to improve the ROI of your marketing investment in your website and conversion strategy, please feel free to reach out today.
Since 2018, we’ve built 70 websites professionally and counting. Here are some highlights below:
And a few others:
- Upstate Hearing and Balance website of Greenville, SC, built with WordPress
- Hear Carolina website of North Carolina, built with WordPress
- Maze Hearing and Balance website of Ohio, built with WordPress
- Medical Gardens Hearing Center website of Southwest Florida, built with WordPress
I’ve performed more website redesigns than I can count for small/local and enterprise/multi-location clients alike:
- Tobias Hearing Center website, redesigned with a few simple changes to the header, hero section, and some background colors and minor layout changes, which resulted in record-breaking call volume and leads (before, after)
- Doctors of Hearing Healthcare website, long overdue for a design facelift, this one speaks for itself (before, after), although the client’s Marketing Manager also shared that as a result of the redesign, one month after the changes were completed, “… the practice’s total appointments off the website was [sic] more than 200% over the average for the previous 10 months, resulting in a $55 cost per appointment.”
- South Bay Hearing website of Los Angeles, CA, was a bit too busy visually and needed an overall consolidation and refocusing of their homepage for conversion rates (before, after, exit intent pop-up).
Read more…I have not heard any stats from her Marketing Manager on how her site did after this redesign, but the fact that we’ve created several unique landing pages for various ad campaigns on her site since then has convinced me that these improvements helped enough to earn her return business
We’ve created the following template sites for agency clients. We have collaborated with copywriters, designers, and stakeholders, from which many effective client sites were produced with their own customizations:
- Elevation website template, Audigy – Audigy members were limited for a number of years to one website template, from which their team would create a new website in each new web build. .
Read more…That template was called Merriweather, because it was supposed to be perennial, persistently kept up to date, a single website platform that would never require fees to get an upgrade. It would be customized according to their brand colors, fonts, and logos, but the overall structure and look and feel of each site looked very similar. Our goal was to create a new template that would demonstrate a product-focused strategy rather than service-focused. Audigy named the new template Elevation. We got a lot of inspiration for this template from Apple’s homepage, which is very heavy on product photos, dramatic stock photography, and vibrant colors
- ReSound website templates – ReSound needed three new website templates that would provide basic websites for members of their ReSound Focus program, which was a digital marketing initiative that basically mirrored what audiologists could get with Audigy’s digital marketing services. We provided a white label solution for Audigy to share with their sister company ReSound. This solution featured a new information architecture, so that these templates would be similar enough due to being in the same industry, and but different since they were technically competitors:
New Landing Pages
When it comes to landing pages, we’ve built and launched more than we can count for B2C and B2B clients. Below is a representative sampling:
- Audigy Corporate B2B landing pages
- Beltone B2C landing pages
- Client B2C landing pages
- Garden State Hearing & Balance Center of Manahawkin, NJ
- Hearing Care Partners of Kirksville, MO – September 2022 “Lunch & Learn” event landing page
- Family Hearing of Boulder, CO – hearing aids landing page
- Dr. Hecker & Associates of Newport News, VA – hearing aids landing page
- Heard It Through the Grapevine Audiology of Southlake, TX – hearing aids landing page
- Amanda’s Family Hearing of Painesville, OH – Jabra Enhance Plus landing page
- Luebbe Hearing Services of Columbus, OH – Redux Hearing Aid Cleaner landing page
- South Bay Hearing of Los Angeles, CA – multiple:
Landing Page Redesigns
- Kubick and Kubick, Inc. hearing aids landing page of Millburn, NJ, was our first attempt at improving an existing landing page (before, after), and the biggest changes were adding patient-focused hero image, trust-building award logos, a practice-focused team image, and a patient review video.
- Beltone, another one of Audigy’s sister companies, needed landing pages for a series of ads they were going to be running on the AARP website, magazine, and bulletin channels. We created landing pages for each campaign, and it turned out that they weren’t experiencing great results with the website ads specifically. AARP reached out and provided feedback on our original page. We then used this feedback and some additional content from the folks at Beltone to create a new page. The biggest difference was the increased size and improved usability of the contact form, which should be easier for seniors to fill out than the smaller one, which is the default Marketo form layout.
Landing Page Templates
Both of Audigy’s sister companies, Beltone and ReSound, needed new landing page templates for their Google Ads Pay Per Click (PPC) ad campaigns. We created these templates to help them get started:
- Hearing Aids, ReSound
- Hearing Test, ReSound
- Audiologist, ReSound
- Tinnitus, ReSound
- Hearing Aids, Beltone
After about a year of using the ReSound templates for client ad campaigns, Audigy realized there were some opportunities for improvement. We completed a whole new set of ReSound landing page templates in February 2023 which were implemented immediately for one of their audiology clients:
After Audigy’s independent testing of the page, we received the following feedback from their in-house PPC team:
Ben Woodruff, I just want to give you a shout-out for the effectiveness of those new landing pages.
I know that the sample size is small, but since enabling them (Feb 10th), Harbor [their B2C client] has gotten 12 prospects with a Cost/Lead of $125! To compare, from Nov-Feb 9th Harbor’s CPL was $271.
Very nice results so far, thanks for your hard work on these!Myles Rabin, Paid Search Specialist, Audigy
SEO Knowledge, Skills, and Research
Our owner and founder, Ben Woodruff, began learning SEO in college in the Digital Technology and Culture program at Washington State University’s Vancouver campus. You can read more about his background on our blog post about Ben Woodruff’s professional background. On our resources page, we share the primary tools and sources of info that we consider valuable and use in our SEO work as references. We’ve had opportunities to implement and diagnose SEO performance issues for several clients, with strong experience in B2B, service-based businesses with long sales cycles.
We’ve worked on countless websites performing SEO tasks, but here is a representative list of how we’ve helped clients in the past:
- Basic SEO setup for HTML and WordPress websites done during the website build, using the features of the Yoast SEO plugin, schema.org markup, and relevant tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced SEO setup for our clients who subscribed to a dedicated SEO service plan, which included customizing their technical and on-page SEO attributes, setting up a custom reporting dashboard in Google Data Studio, and integrating custom data sources as needed.
- Creating and requesting custom content on our clients’ behalf in-house and from freelance copywriters during website builds and advanced SEO setup tasks. Custom content is one of the main drivers of SEO in our view, since no two markets are exactly the same, and because search engines recognize when content is tailored to a specific audience, which was not included in our website templates’ default pages and blog articles.
- Troubleshooting real and perceived failures to reach inbound marketing goals via the client’s website and SEO content. I wrote numerous emails to our clients and Marketing Managers to explain why websites were often performing as expected or better than average, even though my clients’ ranking for search terms appeared to be doing poorly. However, I always tried to find ways to not only explain why they shouldn’t Google themselves to check their ranking, but also provided fresh ideas to boost their site’s actual ROI. This often helped point them to the need for a website redesign (often an upsell opportunity because their website was based on an outdated template), some new pages of content we could add or existing content we could better utilize, or perhaps discovering some previously unnoticed conversion barriers that cropped up over the years of adding new, unoptimized content.
How Others Have Accomplished Their Website and Conversion Goals
“I have had a great experience with Woodruff Multimedia. Changing my website was much easier than I expected. Ben is very hands on, easy to work with, answered all of my questions, and really listened to what I wanted for my website. He had really great ideas for what would attract more customers and since we have changed the site I have had a lot more online submissions. I am very happy with the end result.”
Tina Nollette, Owner – A To Z Blinds – October 28, 2020